The Academic Achievement Ceremony is held each year in May on Arching Day and acknowledges the outstanding academic achievements of undergraduate students at HIET Group of Institutions.
- “The quality of teaching, learning and assessment is good.”
- “Students benefit from highly skilled and experienced teachers with credible industry knowledge.”
- “The college curriculum offer meets the needs and interests of its region and local community well.”
- “Teachers plan progression routes well with a strong focus on employability.”
- “Students make good progress on their course and most move on to employment or higher levels of study.”